Be Part Of The Family
Join the MODS Squad!
(Scroll down for Job Listings)
MODS values include:
- DISCOVERY – Provide hands-on, inquiry-based lifelong learning experiences. Introduce innovation through exhibits, programs and films designed to encourage workforce development and the pursuit of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers.
- INCLUSIVITY – Celebrate diversity. All individuals are welcome to visit, experience, connect and discover. Equity and access are vital to success. MODS for all!
- COLLABORATION – Pursue effective, mission-based public and private partnerships, which strengthen MODS’ programs and maintain community, local, regional and national engagement.
- CREATIVITY – Cultivate an environment where inspiration and innovation take flight and boundaries are pushed. Encourage visitors to explore, question and learn.
- EDUCATIONAL – Live a culture of visitor-centered excellence each and every day. Provide high-quality, inspirational exhibits and films. Be a force for science education in our community.
- VISITOR FOCUSED – Foster a warm, inviting and welcoming atmosphere for visitors and staff. Prioritize visitor amenities and customer service.
MODS provides equal employment opportunities for applicants, employees and volunteers. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, medical condition, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual preference or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law or local ordinance applicable to our work locations. We also make reasonable accommodations for disabled employees if we are aware of the need for accommodation and if the requested accommodation does not cause undue hardship as interpreted from the ADA/ADAAA.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs. Finally, we prohibit the harassment of any individual.
EEO / DFWP / Strong commitment and experience with diverse individuals and communities including but not limited to: students of color, working-class/working-poor populations, first generation students, LGBTQ+ and gender non-conforming clients, people with varied ability status.