MODS Contact Information
Monday through Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Museum General Phone Number: 954.467.6637
Department Contact Information:
- Development: firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.712.1172
- Customer Service: email@example.com | 954.713.0930
- Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.713.0910
- Booking: email@example.com | 954.713.0930
- Facility Rentals: firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.713.0930
- Membership: email@example.com | 954.713.0906
- Reservations & Group Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.713.0930
- Volunteer Program: email@example.com | 954.713.0921
- IMAX® Theater Operations: IMAX@mods.org | 954.467.6637 ext. 101 (for Hollywood IMAX films After Hours)
- Marketing/Press: firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.713.0901
- Explore Store: 954.712.1167
- Lost and Found: 954.467.6637, ext. 104
Museum Address: 401 S.W. Second Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
The Museum is located in downtown Fort Lauderdale in the Arts & Science District across from Riverwalk’s Esplanade Park along the New River.
Take I-95 north (from Miami) or south (from Palm Beach) to Broward Boulevard. Drive east on Broward Boulevard to S.W. Fifth Avenue (Commodore Brook Avenue). Turn right onto S.W. 5th Avenue. The Museum will be on the left with the Arts & Entertainment parking garage on the right.
Map and Driving Directions: