December 9 @ 9:00 am – 11:00 am
December 9 • December 16 • 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Film starts at 10 a.m.
Celebrate South Florida’s favorite family tradition by wearing your pajamas or elf costumes for this festive event! Enjoy a holiday science show, test your aim at our tropical “snowball” throwing station, make-and-take your own snow globe and build your own snowman. Admission includes an invitation to see The Polar Express in the AutoNation® IMAX® Theater. The film will start at 10 a.m.
- Exhibits, Shows and Demos: Pen a letter to Santa, pop bubbles in our bubble zone, see a snowy liquid nitrogen show and enjoy marshmallows frozen in liquid nitrogen swimming in hot chocolate!
- Animal Encounters: Meet the MODS’ animals that don’t have to hibernate like many others do to survive the cold winter temperatures.
- Watch an IMAX on the GIANT Screen: Enjoy a special screening of The Polar Express.
- Career Connections: Explore how chemists can use liquid nitrogen for fun.
Just for Early Learners (ages 0-6): Hunker down for holiday storytime!
Cost: Price includes all activities, Museum exploration, IMAX film and commemorative bell.
- Members: $30 per person (adult or child)
- Non-members: $40 per person (adult or child)