IMPACTING THE COMMUNITY
The Museum of Discovery and Science’s sponsorship opportunities deliver brand visibility and goodwill to create greater exposure and engagement with your key audiences. Imagine the possibilities when you align your brand, business goals and philanthropic objectives with the Museum of Discovery and Science.
The Museum’s annual menu of exhibitions, live shows, films, labs, hands-on experiences, programs and special events provide a wide range of giving opportunities that allow you to reach your desired audience and impact your industry or charitable cause.
Supporting the Museum of Discovery and Science’s educational initiatives and experiences helps to address some of the community’s greatest needs.
- To improve science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education through educator training to enhance the classroom experience.
- To prepare students for success by raising the level of STEM education, instruction and career interest through Museum on Wheels programs, internship programs, classroom science demonstration visits, Museum field trips with live shows, camps and science themed programming.
- To create a science literate community through opportunities for STEM engagement including volunteerism, hands on exhibits, events for real world applications, public forums and citizen action.
- To create accessibility for science education through collaboration with universities, pre-k centers, k-12 schools and non-profits serving the underserved community.
MENU OF OPPORTUNITIES
The Museum of Discovery and Science debuts a variety of temporary exhibitions each year, covering topics as diverse as scientific and artistic innovation, design and engineering advances in health and medicine, early childhood education and more.
Leadership Guild partners make an undesignated annual commitment to the Museum of Discovery and Science providing support where it is needed most. Learn more.
The Museum of Discovery and Science presents science education and related programs throughout the year, ranging from summer learning to hands-on lab experiences to Museum on Wheels outreach program and more.
The Museum of Discovery and Science debuts a variety of IMAX films each year, both documentary and Hollywood releases.
The Museum of Discovery and Science hosts a unique calendar of special events annually ranging from a black tie gala to a wine and culinary celebration. Learn more.
Reach Your Target Audience
Our sponsors and partners benefit from special access to the Museum’s audiences who are generally families with children ages 6 months to 11 years, tourists from all over the world, K-12 students and educators, and a growing number of young adults. The Museum’s audience includes:
- XXXX member households
- 450,000+ visitors on-site each year
- XXXX+ outreach program participants
Build Brand Awareness
Our sponsors and partners are recognized through multi-faceted marketing campaigns.
- Exposure ranges from small scale local campaigns to major exhibit campaigns that can achieve millions of impressions regionally
- Recognition vehicles vary by campaign and include a combination of paid advertising (print, digital, radio, TV), earned media (PR, social media), and the Museum’s own media outlets (web, publications, collateral, on-site signage)
- Leveraging support from community partners, media partners and promotional partners is an essential element of the Museum’s marketing efforts.
Sponsors have access to a variety of hospitality benefits to use at your discretion for employees, VIPs, or clients. Hospitality benefits can be customized and vary by size of gift. Traditionally benefits include a mix of the following:
- Complimentary admission to museum and/or theater
- Employee discounts on membership
- Invitations to exclusive donor events
- Facility rental for a private event at the Museum
Customized Sponsorship Programs
The Museum of Discovery and Science partners with each sponsor to develop customized activation opportunities to achieve the sponsor’s desired outcomes, such as:
- Traffic driving promotions including coupon distribution and proceeds days.
- Lead generating activities including contesting, one-on-one interactions with museum visitors, and materials distribution.
- Sampling/display including promotional events at the Museum.
- Consumer and employee incentives/appreciation including Museum tickets or discounts.
- Strategic collaboration including Museum partnerships, resources and promotion in support of a co-branded initiative.
If you have questions or would like more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Meredith Feder, Vice President of Development, at 954.712.1172.