June 4-14, 2015
The Museum of Discovery and Science is pleased to announce the launch of its new World Travel Program. Our first travel adventure is a wildlife safari to Botswana on June 4-14, 2015, organized by Classic Escapes, a family owned boutique travel company specializing in nature and cultural journeys around the world.
During this 10-day trip to Botswana, you’ll experience a nature adventure wrapped in luxury as you explore the Okavanago Delta, the animal kingdom’s water wilderness. Journey goers will get close to exotic wildlife, enjoy comfortable lodging, and fall asleep to night sounds of Africa.
• Get close to the exotic wildlife you’ve always dreamed about.
• Enjoy comfortable lodges featuring plunge pools, local cuisine and good wine.
• Fall asleep to the night sounds of Africa in your luxurious tented cabins set among groves of trees.
• Wing your way from camp to camp in a small plane and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the African landscape.
• Explore the bush in 4 x 4 open vehicles with your professional guide.
• Glide through the waters of the Okavango Delta in dugout canoes.
• And cap your days off relaxing with a few friends and the occasional four-footed visitor while enjoying beautiful African sunsets.