2020 SUMMER SAVINGS PASS
The Summer Savings Pass program has been temporarily suspended. All passes sold to date can be used at the open attractions. Thank you for your continued support.
Reservation Process at Each Attraction*
- Lion Country Safari – Plan ahead & make your Summer Savings Pass reservation early, weekends do sell out! SSP Reservation Required: Visit lioncountrysafari.com. Click the icon that says “SSP Reservation.” Select date you wish to visit & the number of total guests visiting this day. Complete the complimentary reservation and bring make sure to bring BOTH, the reservation along with the physical Summer Saving Pass card(s) to ticket booth. Please note that a name and signature must be completed on the back of the card for admission. Reservations without the pass(es) will not be accepted. Additional guests (non-SSP holders) can pre-purchase their regular daily tickets under the “Buy Tickets” icon.
- Miami Seaquarium – The Seaquarium is currently closed. The KNOW BEFORE YOU GO: Please review Health and Safety Tips to make your visit to Miami Seaquarium safe and FUN. Upon arrival all guests will have their temperatures scanned before entering the park. Face Coverings are required for your visit. You’ll need to present the Summer Savings Passes with signatures on the back and photo IDs for the adults at the entrance. We look forward to welcoming you at the Miami Seaquarium.
- Museum of Discovery and Science – The Museum’s daily visiting hours are temporarily suspended. Healthy scientists make healthy choices at MODS! The Museum has put in place several protocols to ensure the health and safety of guests and staff, including limited capacity, modified hours, new visitor guidelines, timed ticket requirements and deep cleaning exhibit closures. Upon arrival, all visitors will have touchless temperatures and health screenings. Masks are required for all guests over the age of 2. Upon arrival, SSP passholders will queue in the member express line.
- Zoo Miami – The Zoo is currently closed. For your safety, we are restricting the number of guests entering Zoo Miami each day to ensure proper social distancing. Summer Savings Passholders are required to make a reservation under ‘PLANNING YOUR VISIT’. Passholders can obtain complimentary reservation tickets for each passholder and children 2 and younger for the desired date of visit. When at the zoo, present the Summer Savings Passes with signatures on the back, reservation tickets, and photo IDs for the adults at the entrance. Masks are required for entry, to enter indoor buildings, and when social distancing cannot be maintained. We look forward to welcoming you at the zoo!
There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure in any public location where people are present. By visiting the attractions, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness and death.
* Please check individual attraction websites for hours, reservation requirements, or if there are any park amenities that may have been temporarily affected by COVID-19.