STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI ADMISSION GUIDELINES
PRESENTATION FORMAT: IMAX with Laser
- IMAX with Laser features two 4K dual laser projectors providing images of unparalleled brightness and resolution.
- IMAX next-generation sound system features 12-channels and 114 speakers capable of 52,000 watts of digital sound.
BACKPACKS & BAGS: Not permitted in IMAX Theater.
- For the safety and comfort of all our guests, backpacks, oversized handbags, parcels and bags of any kind are not permitted in the IMAX Theater.
- Backpacks and bags of all types are subject to inspection.
- Parents with an infant or toddler may bring in a diaper bag.
- We strongly recommend that you leave your items in your car before you head to the theater.
PHOTOS, VIDEOS, CELL PHONES: Strictly prohibited in IMAX Theater.
- Photographs and recording of any kind are strictly prohibited in the IMAX Theater.
- Use of cell phones and any electronic devices during the show is prohibited.
COSTUME POLICY: Costumes are allowed with some restrictions.
- Come dressed as your favorite Star Wars character.
- Masks, face coverings and simulated weapons including blasters are not permitted.
- Light sabers are allowed but must be turned off during movie.
ADMISSION: First-come, first-seated general admission seating.
- The AutoNation IMAX Theater provides general admission seating on a first-come, first-seated basis.
- There are two IMAX entrances in the IMAX lobby and a queueing area for each entrance. Both entrances will be opened at the same time.
- A valid ticket is required for admission. A sales receipt or confirmation e-mail will not be accepted.
- We strongly recommend you arrive no less than one hour prior to show time due to long lines.
- If you arrive more than three hours before your show, please proceed to the Early Arrival Waiting Line for your show (see details below.)
- We will open the doors for each show 20 minutes prior to show time.
- Priority Access ticket holders will be admitted into the theater prior to General Admission ticket holders.
- Our theater is wheelchair accessible and provides four wheelchair spaces and one companion seat per wheelchair space. If you have special access needs, please notify the theater manager upon your arrival at least 30 minutes prior to show time.
- The Museum does not permit weapons or items that would make other guests feel uncomfortable or detract from the movie-going experience.
- Smoking including vapes is prohibited on Museum premises or in the IMAX Theater.
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, service animals (defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities) are allowed in the IMAX Theater.
PRIORITY ACCESS TICKET HOLDERS: You must be in line 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Priority Access ticket holders must be on the Priority Line in the IMAX lobby no later than 30 minutes before show time.
- Priority Access ticket holders will be admitted 20 minutes before show time allowing them to have first choice of seating.
- General admission ticket holders will be admitted immediately after Priority Access ticket holders.
- If you arrive after we have admitted our Priority Access ticket holders, you will lose your priority seating and will enter with our general admission ticket holders. No refunds will be provided for late arrival.
ARRIVAL TIME: IMAX Lobby opens two hours before show time.
- For your safety and security, overnight camping will not be permitted on Museum property.
- If you arrive more than three hours before your show, please proceed to your Early Arrival Waiting Line.
- Early Arrival Waiting Lines will be located on the ramps in front of Subway and the Explore Store facing S.W. Second Street.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- At 9:00 a.m., we will open the Early Arrival Waiting Lines. At that time, you may proceed to the line designated for your show.
- Only ticket holders for the next scheduled show will be permitted to line up in the IMAX lobby.
- Once we have loaded the current show, we will move ticket holders for the next show into the IMAX lobby.
MOBILE & PRINT-AT-HOME TICKETS: You must validate your ticket at the Scanning Desk in the IMAX Lobby
- All Mobile and Print-at-Home tickets must be scanned and validated at the Scanning Desk .
- Mobile ticket holders will be given a printed ticket to present to the usher for admission.
- This applies to tickets purchased on Fandango or Brown Paper Tickets.
WILL CALL TICKETS: Pick up your Will Call tickets at the Box Office.
- All Will Call tickets are to be picked up at the Museum Box Office located in the outdoor atrium. This applies to Will Call tickets purchased over the phone or on-line at Brown Paper Tickets.
- Please bring your confirmation number or confirmation e-mail with you.
- Only the purchaser may pick up the tickets and will be required to present a valid photo I.D.
- Please arrive no less than one hour prior to show time to pick up your tickets.
REFUND POLICY: All Sales are Final. No refunds or exchanges.
- All sales are final.
- There are no refunds, no exchanges and no replacements for any reason including lost tickets, stolen tickets, illness, late arrival, seat location or wrong date purchase.
FOOD & BEVERAGES: Only snacks purchased at IMAX Concessions are allowed into the IMAX Theater.
- Popcorn, snacks and beverages are available at the IMAX Concessions Stand and are allowed into the IMAX Theater
- If you want to grab a bite before the movie, our Subway Café and Auntie Anne’s are open until 5:00 p.m. daily.
- Subway, Auntie Anne’s and outside food are not allowed in the IMAX Theater so please enjoy your meal before you enter the theater.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on premise.
BOX OFFICE HOURS: Open daily.
- Monday – Saturday: Opens 9:30 a.m. and closes 15 minutes after start of last IMAX show.
- Sunday: Opens 10:00 a.m. Closes 15 minutes after start of last IMAX show.
MUSEUM HOURS: Open daily.
- Add a museum visit to your IMAX ticket for only $6 to $8 more!
- Monday through Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
PARKING: There are several garages and private parking lots in the downtown area.
- Arts & Entertainment Garage: Public parking is available in the Arts and Entertainment parking garage operated by the City of Fort Lauderdale. The garage is located on S.W. 5th Avenue opposite the museum. Rates are $7.00 Monday – Friday until 6:00 p.m. and $12.00 after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends.
- Private Lots: Private parking lots are located along SW Second Street and on S.W. 4th Avenue.
- Other Public Garages: Broward County Governmental Center Garage (opposite Las Olas Riverfront) and the City Park Mall Garage (adjacent to Main Library.)
- Metered Street Parking: A limited amount of metered public parking is also available along SW Second Street.
- Parking Discounts: Some of the private lots offer a discount to Museum customers. Please click here for more information.
QUESTIONS : Please call our Reservations Department.
- Please call a reservations agent at 954-713-0930.
- Reservations hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm; Saturday: 9:30am – 4:00pm; Sunday: 11:30am – 5:00pm.