Camp Discovery Registration
Please register using one of the following methods:
- Schools Out Camp Form: mods.org/camprsvp
- Summer Camp Form: mods.org/summerrsvp
- Phone: 954.713.0930
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Person: Please visit the Information Desk to speak with a Guest Experience Representative.
- Class capacity is limited and enrollment is based on a first-come, first served basis.
- Multiple-day camps cannot be purchased as one-day camps
- We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express. You may also pay cash in person at the Box Office.
- Museum members may also pay by personal check. Checks should be made payable to: Museum of Discovery and Science.
- A camp registration confirmation will be sent to you once your child’s registration has been processed.
- Box lunches for campers are available for pre-orders.
- The Museum reserves the right to combine like age levels to meet minimum attendance requirements.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel a program if minimum enrollment has not been reached.
- Camp fees must be processed and submitted prior to your child participating in Camp Discovery.
- Full refunds will be made only if the camp is cancelled by the Museum of Discovery and Science.
- Partial refunds will be made only if the Museum is notified of the cancellation at least 10 working days prior to scheduled camp date.
- No refunds will be processed after the cancellation deadline.
- A 20% processing fee will be retained on all cancellations unless the program has been cancelled by the museum.
From time to time, the Museum of Discovery and Science takes photographs during classes and camp. These photographs are used for many purposes, including advertising and promotional materials. Should you have any objection to the Museum taking or using photographs of you or your children, please call and advise a reservations agent before your child’s camp begins. This information will be recorded in your child’s record.