Here Be Dragons Opening Weekend
May 22-23 • 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
With the opening of the travelling exhibit, families will meet real life dragons and interact with the wondrous reptiles that call MODS home with our Reptile Revue in the Keller Science Theater.
- Have you met Delilah, the MODS fire-breathing “dragon,” engineered and brought to life in The Hangar?
- Make-and-take! Create your own take home mini-version of Delilah and make it breathe “smoke” with the help of our STEM team!
- Meet with a Museum’s animal keeper and discover what it takes to care for the exotic reptiles featured in the Here Be Dragons traveling exhibit.
- Meet people who forge metal and create amazing works of art by hand.
- Visit our Renaissance Festival area where you can meet people in period costumes and see what life was like hundreds of years ago.
- Build your own trebuchet.
Free with Museum admission.