April 2 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sundays: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Come to the Museum and learn about the amazing ecosystems that surround our coast, like coral reefs, mangroves and the Everglades. You can meet some of the animals that call Florida home and why it’s important to protect them and their habitats. See what you can do to help make the world a better place for everyone!
- Activities in The Hangar Makerspace and floor activations include:
- LEGO® Build the Change – Design a solution to protect endangered species and upload your creation to the LEGO® Build the Change website to share your ideas with the world!
- Build a Better Bus Stop – Use LEGO® Bricks to design a more socially equitable and environmentally friendly bus stop.
- LEGO® Eco House – Use LEGO® Spike kits to build an Eco House.
- Animal Encounters: Learn about Florida native species and their role in our ecosystem.
- Watch an IMAX on the GIANT Screen: Secrets of the Seas, Flight of the Butterflies, Legend of the Enchanted Reef, Arctic: Our Frozen Planet and more!
- Career Connections: Learn about careers in engineering by building sustainable eco-houses with LEGO® bricks. Explore how architects and scientists create resilient structures by building a socially equitable LEGO® bus stop.
Just for early learners (age 0-6): Use LEGO® Bricks to build habitats and learn how unique habitats protect the animals that live there.
Included with Museum admission.