November 11 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Saturday, November 11 • Saturday, April 13
9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Rise and shine as this VIP experience takes you to our North American river otter habitat before the Museum opens. Enjoy dining al fresco on a buffet-style breakfast while Peach and Toosie curiously peek out from their viewing window at the guests! After breakfast, guests will be treated to a special Otter Talk. Last but not least, the handlers will give Peach and Toosie special enrichment treats. Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture this unique dining event!
Breakfast with our Otter features:
- Delicious catered buffet-style fare
- An Otter Talk
- A training session by our Life Sciences team
- Awesome photo opportunities
- Special guest appearance by Joey, the Museum’s otter mascot
- Mingling with MODS’ Animal Ambassadors
- And more!
Breakfast with Our Otter includes Museum admission, an IMAX documentary and an original otter painting.
- $50 per person (early bird rate until October 31)
- $75 per person (starting November 1)
Space is limited. Pre-registration required.