Thank you for your interest in joining the museum! Please follow the application instructions included in the job posting or choose one of the following ways to submit your application. Please note that some positions require that you apply in person.
Below are the acceptable methods for submitting your employment application. Please do not fax your application.
Method 1: (Preferred method)
- Download our interactive employment application.
- Right-click the employment application link.
- Save the .pdf file to your device.
- Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to fill in your details.
- Save the .pdf file containing your data.
- E-mail the file to [email protected].
*Note: Ordinarily, you cannot save your data while viewing our application in a browser. Requires Adobe Reader
Method 2: Print the employment application from a web browser**
- Type in your information.
- Print the employment application.
- Scan the print-out in .pdf format.
- E-mail the scanned .pdf file to [email protected]. Do not send .jpg or other file types.
**Note: Web browser capabilities may vary depending on type of browser and plug-ins. You may need to try different browsers or install plug-ins.
Method 3: Print a blank volunteer application
- Hand-write your details. Your handwriting must be as legible as possible.
- Scan your application in .pdf format.
- E-mail to [email protected]
Method 4: Printed applications can be dropped off at our Info Desk
Method 5: Printed applications can be mailed to the address provided at the top of the application