Celebrate Your Super Scientist or Your Awesome Engineer With a SCIENTASTIC At-Home Birthday Party!
MODS safely brings STEM to you for the most memorable birthday ever. The MODS Squad STEM educators will travel to any location throughout South Florida (Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties*) to help make your party unforgettable!
Themes and Pricing:
MODS Makers for Ages 6+
$375 Members • $425 Non-Members • $10/additional child
for a choice of:
- Awesome Engineer Two 15–20 minute activities such as Rubber Band Helicopters, Straw Rockets or Birthday Circuit Cards OR Scribble Bots as a standalone activity. (Creating Scribble Bots is a longer project that takes the entire activity time.)
- Super Scientist Four 15–20 minute activities such as Lemon Fizz, Fluffy Slime, Poly Snow and Create Your Own Slime.
- BOTH themes include a Mini-Science Show/Demo such as elephant toothpaste!
STEM entertainment for boys and girls. Includes storytelling, games and individually prepackaged activities.
$300 Members • $325 Non-Members • $6/additional child for:
- Backyard Wilderness Activities such as Chromatography butterflies, Outdoor tambourines, Leaf creatures, Rainbow shaving cream, Nature suncatcher or Play-Doh Nature Print.
- The Sun, Moon, and Stars Activities such as Alka-Seltzer Rockets, Pinhole Sun Projector, Sun Prints, Chalk Constellations, Foil printed moon or Stomp Rockets.
Each 60-Minute Party Includes:
- Up to 12 children
- Two MODS Squad members on-site at a location of your choice*
- Each child receives a prepackaged individual science kit of new or sanitized materials to use at the party and as a take home gift.
- The birthday child’s family also will receive a four-pack of tickets to MODS!
*$40 Additional Mileage Fee will be added to locations outside of Broward County.
Days & Times Available
One party per Saturday or Sunday, first-come, first-served. Book Today!
Book a Party
A MODS birthday specialist will work with you to customize your child’s Scientastic Party! Reserve your party today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.713.0930.