Expand your horizons, develop outside interests, make new friends, and sometimes even discover a new talent! Volunteering comes in many forms: ushering in the AutoNation IMAX® Theater, greeting Museum guests, teaching visitors about our living creatures in the reef tank or taking people on a "ride to Mars.'
If you like office work, we can use you in administrative support positions. We definitely have a job that fits everyone's skills, experience, and interests.
The Museum needs your help to deliver a dynamic experience to our guests! Adult and youth volunteers (must be at least 14 years of age or have finished the 8th grade) are our lifeblood. Please consider supporting our mission.
If you have questions about our Volunteer Program and how you can enrich your life while providing a wonderful community service, simply call 954.713.0921 or email email@example.com.
There are several ways to submit your volunteer application:
Method 1: (Preferred method)
- Download our interactive volunteer application from our volunteer web page.*
- Right-click the volunteer application link.
- Save the .pdf file to your device.
- Use the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to fill in your details.
- Save the .pdf file containing your data.
- E-mail the file to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Ordinarily, you cannot save your data while viewing our application in a browser.
Method 2: Print the volunteer application from a web browser**
- Type in your information.
- Print the volunteer application.
- Scan the print-out in .pdf format.
- E-mail the scanned .pdf file to email@example.com. Do not send .jpg or other file types.
**Note: Web browser capabilities may vary depending on type of browser and plug-ins. You may need to try different browsers or install plug-ins.
Method 3: Print a blank volunteer application
- Hand-write your details. Your handwriting must be as legible as possible.
- Scan your application in .pdf format.
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 4: Printed applications can be dropped off at our Info Desk.
Method 5: Printed applications can be mailed to the address provided at the top of the application.
Faxes are NO LONGER accepted.
Thank you for your interest in joining the museum!