- A Museum team member will meet your group leader at the bus.
- All students will remain in the Grand Atrium until the group leader has completed check-in.
- Present a copy of your confirmation letter.
- Give an exact count of students in your group.
- Pay in full any remaining balance by check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) or cash.
- If your group is going to be late, please call MODS immediately at (954) 713-0930.
- All groups are required to be at the AutoNation IMAX® Theater at least 15 minutes prior to their reserved show time.
- Late arrivals will not be admitted into the IMAX® Theater and no refunds will be given.
- The Museum offers limited lunch seating in the Grand Atrium. This is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You may wish to bring blankets and use the grassy area in beautiful Esplanade Park, located across the street from the Museum.
- Food and drink may not be taken into the AutoNation® IMAX® 3D Theater or the Museum exhibit areas.
Items to leave on the bus:
- Backpacks. Outer clothing, such as jackets.
- Lunch containers, Coolers, Ice Chests should be left on your bus school.
- The museum is not responsible storage and safety on food containers left on museum property.