|You are cordially invited to join The Ft. Lauderdale Museum of Discovery & Science On a luxury under canvas safari to TANZANIA: ANIMAL KINGDOM’S ‘GARDEN OF EDEN’ June 10 to 21, 2016
Discover quintessential African landscapes when you explore Tanzania, the perfect East African destination for any traveler with an open mind and heart to experiencing wildlife and culture, past and present.
A relaxed attitude combined with some of the best wildlife spotting on the continent is within affordable reach. Your safari hits all of the incredible spots, from the unique eco-system of Ngorongoro Crater, the vast savannahs of the Serengeti, and the baobab filled Tarangire.
Along the way, see where the roots of modern man were unearthed by the Leakeys and visit a Maasai village. Venture into remote areas staying in small tented camps that seemingly blend into the landscape – intimate, exclusive and serenaded only by the wildlife around you. An unforgettable adventure awaits you!
• Flight between Serengeti and Arusha on the main program.
• Round trip flight between Arusha and Zanzibar on the pre-extension.
• Flight between Serengeti and Kigali on the Rwanda extension.
• Superior accommodations throughout as indicated or similar.
• American breakfast in Arusha; all meals while on safari.
• At Oliver’s Camp, Dunia Camp and Sayari all drinks are included (except premium brands).
• All wildlife viewing by 4x4 vehicles in Tanzania, driven by a naturalist driver/guide.
• Professional Naturalist with a minimum of 10 passengers on main trip.
• Host from the Ft. Lauderdale Museum of Discovery & Science will accompany the group with a minimum of 10 travelers on both main and extension programs.
• All applicable hotel and lodge taxes and gratuities for baggage handling.
• Complimentary bottled water in vehicles and during meals.
• All park entry fees.
• Complimentary passport wallet and luggage tags.